There's a reason consultants are also born with two ears and one mouth.
To listen for twice as long as you speak is not only a pleasant personal trait, it’s also an excellent starting point for solving a task. On this page you can read about Ergo's founder and a little about what we’ve listened to over the years.
Lars Leth has long experience in tying IT to business development. He is specialised in IT & business strategy, governance and IT cost efficiency and effectiveness.
- 1986-1994 Maersk Data
- 1994-1996 Senior Consulant at AT&T
- 1996-2001 Director at Gartner
- 2001-2005 Managing Director at Maersk M:PROVE
- 2005-2008 Associate Partner at IBM
- 2008 Creates Ergo with Nils Roien
- Copenhagen Business School
- Chicago Graduate School of Business
- Harvard Business School